- Absolutely no returns on printed, washed or decorated merchandise. Garments must be inspected before printing.
- All claims for shortages, damages, etc. must be made within 72 hours of receipt of merchandise.
- No cash refunds.
- All returned or refused shipments are subject to a 20% or $25 (whichever is greater) restocking charge in addition to both outbound and return freight costs and COD charges.
- Without a valid return authorization number, our warehouse will not accept returns.
- Defective merchandise must be returned to us with a piece of tape indicating the location of the flaw.
- Discontinued styles or merchandise over 14 days old cannot be returned.
- Please include a copy of the invoice to ensure proper credit in a timely manner. (Approximately two weeks)
- If your order is not processed accurately, we will cover the original freight and send a call tag for the incorrect merchandise.
- We do not accept returns of any type of under garments.
- Email email@example.com requesting a Return Authorization (RA) for the full or partial order; be sure to include your order reference.
- We will send out the RA number and return instructions through email within 72 hours.
- For damages and defects, mark the damage or defect with a piece of tape.
- Ship items back to us and write RA number on the box (Label will be provided if return is caused by a mistake or incorrect shipment)
- Once the package is received by our warehouse, a refund will be issued to the card or PayPal account that was used.